Help Global Citizens Initiative, Inc. (GCI), now successfully identifying and nurturing a set of young global leaders, decide how to maximize its impact in the years ahead.
Nonprofit: Global Citizens Initiative, Inc.
GCI’s mission is to empower young people from all sectors of society to become lifelong leaders of positive change. GCI has a distinctive 10 month fellowship program that starts with an 8 day Summit for secondary school students from over 25 countries. Now in its 7th year, GCI faces a wide set of possible next steps and seeks help designing and navigating a structured strategic plan.
Project: Strategic Planning
Maximizing the impact of GCI’s philosophy and methodologies can take many forms. How to decide? During this project we will help GCI:
- Clarify strategic options for growth and impact
- Structure criteria for decision making and choosing priorities
- Build actionable programs and success measures for priorities chosen
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by November 14th.
- The kickoff meeting will either take place on December 4th OR December 12th. First meeting at GCI in Greenwich, CT. Subsequent sessions in NYC or by phone.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Leo Corbett, MBA 1975, firstname.lastname@example.org.