Juilliard seeks help writing a business plan to distribute its high-quality performing arts programs into public schools.
Nonprofit: The Juilliard School
The Juilliard School, the world’s preeminent performing arts conservatory, has developed innovative K-12 performing arts curriculum resources that have been proven in private schools around the globe.
Juilliard would now like to offer these high-quality resources to public schools. How can they build a sustainable, replicable, flexible business model to offer these resources in public schools, benefiting the schools and Juilliard?
Project: Business Plan
Our project will help The Juilliard School achieve its goal to expand the distribution of its existing K-12 curriculum resources by:
• Helping Juilliard create a realistic business model, distribution and marketing plan
• Setting up a budget framework for this expansion project
• Defining a methodology to identify a target market and reach qualified leads
• Interested HBS alumni should click here and sign up by September 4th
• Kick-off meeting scheduled for September 12th;
• Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months
• Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Barry Puritz, MBA 1965, email@example.com