Assist the Historic House Trust with its long term strategic planning by helping to design a Corporate Sponsorship Program.
Nonprofit: Historic House Trust of NYC
The Historic House Trust of New York City (HHT) is a non-profit organization operating in tandem with the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation. Its mission is to provide essential support for houses of architectural and cultural significance, spanning 367 years of New York City life.
From modest farmers’ cottages to grand mansions, the 23 sites in the Trust’s collection are located in all five boroughs and chronicle a wide range of cultural, historical, and architectural aspects of New York City. Houses include the Morris-Jumel Mansion, the Van Cortlandt House, and the Bowne House. These treasures reside within city parks and are open to the public.
Project: Design a Corporate Sponsorship Program
As part of the HHT’s strategic planning cycle, join a team of HBS alumni to:
- Evaluate HHT’s established relationships with local corporations
- Analyze and research effective Corporate-non-for-profit collaborations
- Assist in designing a comprehensive Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Cinthia Fernholz, MBA 2002 at email@example.com.