PMNO shows nonprofit leaders how to use organizational performance measurement to enhance the organization’s ability to deliver on its mission. To address today’s complex challenges, the program examines a range of effective approaches to help guide organizations in any economy. Through classroom exercises, group discussions, and individual coursework, participants examine the rationale behind nonprofit performance management and conceptualize a new performance measurement and management system for nonprofit organizations.
- Must be a senior executive at a nonprofit organization. This includes chief executive officer, president, executive director, board member, or other senior executive.
- The nonprofit organization must have at least a $1 million dollar budget.
- PLEASE NOTE: Finalists must be available for an in-person interview on Thursday, March 12th, 2020 at the Harvard Business School Club of New York office located at 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
- Complete PDF application.
- Save and rename the document to match this convention: LastName_FirstName_PMNOScholarship
- Submit the completed PDF application via this link by Friday, February 14th at 5pm ET: https://hbscny.typeform.com/to/au7nmp
- Finalist notifications will be sent the week of March 2nd, 2020.
- Following finalist interviews on March 12th, 2020, winner notifications will be sent the week of March 16th, 2020.
Questions? Email email@example.com.