Terreform ONE wants to refine its business model and develop strategies to leverage its unique socioecological expertise in creating innovative solutions for environmental improvement.
Nonprofit: Terreform ONE [Open Network Ecology]
Terreform ONE is a nonprofit architecture and urban design research-based consulting group. Terreform ONE endeavors to combat the extinction of all planetary species through pioneering acts of design. Our projects aim to illuminate the environmental possibilities of habitats, cities and landscapes across the globe.
Project: Business model development
As a business, Terreform ONE has offered several diverse products and services. It is a small organization that needs to develop a more robust and sustainable business model that will enable the ability to increase staff, take on additional assignments and fund further research.
- Define the service model and target markets/clients
- Define the pricing structure
- Define the support model and marketing plans
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by September 9, 2019
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for 6:00PM, Wednesday, September 25, 2019 – at Terreform ONE’s office – New Lab,19 Morris Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator: Jeff Smith, PMD 1995, email@example.com