T’ruah, the Rabbinic Call for Human Rights, needs to review its marketing plan for fair trade chocolates to benefit growers and suppliers and its own organization.
T’ruah promotes the sale of fair trade chocolates for Chanukah and Passover and other celebratory occasions. The chocolates come from companies committed to dignified working conditions and environmental sustainability. T’ruah’s work helps to end modern-day slavery. The sale of chocolates also raises the awareness of T’ruah and its mission and contributes a small amount of revenue to T’ruah.
Project: Marketing Plan
- Increase sales of T’ruah’s fair trade chocolate offerings
- Evaluate range of product offerings and distribution
- Enhance the link between product sales and T’ruah’s brand and mission, including its effort to end
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by January 25, 2019 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63KZZ65.
- The brainstorming session will be held at a midtown location on January 30, 2019.
- The brainstorming session will last approximately two hours, 6.30 – 8.30 pm.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Calvin Mew, PMD 1984, email@example.com.