Nonprofit: Jewish Community Center Mid-Westchester
The Jewish Community Center of Mid-Westchester is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the community by providing cultural, social, educational and recreational/fitness programs, human services and Jewish identity-building opportunities to people of all ages, backgrounds, religions, or sexual orientation. JCCMW offers a wide and diverse range of programs and seeks to establish membership categories and fee schedules tailored to usage patterns.
Project: Competitive Positioning
Review scope of services offered by JCCMW. Review current membership model, demographics and trends. Review competitive organizations’ offering and membership perks and pricing.
- Recommend Membership types
- Recommend pricing structure and benefits for each level
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by October 15th https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V86FSF2.
- The brainstorming session will be held Tuesday, October 30th at 6pm at Jewish Community Center of Mid-Westchester, 999 Wilmot Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
- The brainstorming session will last approximately three hours.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator, Jeff Smith, PMD 1995, email@example.com.