For Reel Works, individual giving represents a significant fundraising growth opportunity. Join a team of HBS alumni to help expand Reel Works’ individual donor base.
Nonprofit: Reel Works
Reel Works, a leading youth media innovator, provides free filmmaking and workforce skills development programs for New York City youth – particularly those who are low- and moderate- income. Reel Works matches teens 1:1 with professional filmmaker mentors to tell their stories and have their voices heard. It’s a powerful combination that changes young lives and creates films that have been seen by tens of millions of viewers worldwide. Reel Works’ results are significant: 100% of students graduate high school, more than 85% attend college and over half of working graduates make careers in media.
Project: Individual Donor Strategy
Join a team of HBS alumni to help Reel Works improve individual donor prospects, by:
- Reviewing existing donor data and trends
- Identifying areas of potential growth in donors
- Designing strategies to increase Reel Works’ capacity to build a sustainable prospect pipeline
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for early-mid March.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator James Fincher, MBA 2003, at firstname.lastname@example.org.