Network 20/20 needs a market assessment to guide the growth of its community and its distinctive educational efforts in foreign relations.
Nonprofit: Network 20/20
The organization aims to create informed understanding of international relations in the United States.
Education in foreign policy and international issues provides the foundation for this diverse, multinational and multigenerational network. The core programs include: in-depth briefings with foreign policy experts, trips abroad to meet foreign policy and business leaders, and internal networking events. Given increasing threats to global order, Network 20/20 wants to take its foundational education and networking programs to a wider audience.
Project: Market Assessment
Crystallize the value of current educational and networking components and conduct a market assessment of the field of foreign affairs education, identifying unmet needs of different stakeholders
- Develop a picture of market segments and needs
- Assess the perceived value of Network 20/20 programs to various segments
- Offer hypotheses as to the most promising segments and how to message to them
- Kick-off meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 27th at 5:30 pm. (Network 20/20 offices, 25 West 39th Street, 14th Floor).
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Meg Langan, MBA 1992, email@example.com.