Network 20/20 needs a market assessment to guide the growth of its community and its distinctive educational efforts in foreign relations.
Nonprofit: Network 20/20
The organization aims to create informed understanding of international relations in the United States. Education in foreign policy and international issues provides the foundation for this diverse, multinational and multi-
generational network. The core programs include: in-depth briefings with foreign policy experts, trips abroad to meet foreign policy and business leaders, and internal networking events.
Given increasing threats to global order, Network 20/20 wants to take its foundational
education and networking programs to a wider audience.
Project: Market Assessment
Crystallize the value of current educational and networking components and conduct a market assessment of the field of foreign affairs education, identifying unmet needs of different stakeholders
- Develop a picture of market segments and needs
- Assess the perceived value of Network 20/20 programs to various segments
- Offer hypotheses as to the most promising segments and how to message to them
- Kick-off meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 27th at 5:30 pm. (Network 20/20 offices, 25 West 39th Street, 14th Floor).
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Meg Langan, MBA 1992, firstname.lastname@example.org.