The Guidance Center of Westchester (TGCW) needs assistance to define and measure the success & impact of its programs that help youth and young adults pursue higher education and successful careers.
Nonprofit: The Guidance Center of Westchester (GCW)
TGCW’s Center for College & Careers (CCC) transforms the lives of youth and young adults (ages 13-25) so they can pursue post-secondary education or start on a career track. The CCC helps participants develop skills and confidence while creating opportunities for them to have successful futures in whatever path they choose.
Project: Assess TGCW’s impact on participants & communities
Strategic consulting project to identify how best to measure the impact and benefits of TGCW’s Center for College & Careers programs. Areas of focus will include:
- Identify the various direct- and indirect beneficiaries of the programs.
- Glean insights from peer organizations’ metrics & measurement “best practices”.
- Articulate the core measure(s) to define program success and impact for each beneficiary.
- Apply the metrics to assess the efficacy of TGCW’s Center for College & Careers programs.
- Identify the target audience(s) that success metrics should be communicated and promoted to.
- Craft recommendations that more broadly support TGCW’s aspiration to be a “data driven agency”.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Kick-off meeting (likely in Westchester) to take place the week of March 25th.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Bill Meurer, MBA 1990 email@example.com.