Join HBS alumni team to identify ways to grow this extraordinary program.
Nonprofit: Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center (MSAHC)
Unique NYC-based program delivers free comprehensive, integrated medical and mental health services and prevention education to young people aged 10 to 24. MSAHC is the largest center of its kind in the United States and is seen as a gold standard nationwide.
The Center also offers Health Squad, an innovative, free app available in both iTunes and Google Play that allows adolescents to ask questions, request advice, setup reminders for medications and get reminders of upcoming appointments at the Center.
Project: Growth Strategy
Determine how MSAHC can grow by analyzing:
- MSAHC’s current organization, operating model, staffing levels and culture
- External environment, including other providers, relevant healthcare policies, and technology including social media, Health Squad app and the patients’ portal
- Assess young people engagement in their own health care and how MSAHC can better reach them
- This project is seeking additional volunteers. Interested HBS alumni should sign up https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X96RJ8V.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Cathy Stephenson, MBA 1990, Cathy_Stephenson@McKinsey.com.