Develop innovative channels and partnerships for distribution of surplus medical supplies to developing countries.
Project: Marketing and Operational Strategy
Since 2007, AFYA has shipped several hundred 40-foot containers ($26 million of value) packed with medical supplies to clinics and hospitals in more than seventy countries. AFYA also distributes medical supplies via “Luggage for Life” where vacationers traveling to under developed global regions bring duffle bags of supplies to clinics. AFYA aspires to significantly broaden global reach and needs advice regarding expanding and refining its distribution partners and processes.
- Review and assess current distribution programs
- Identify and explore opportunities for expansion of new and existing programs
- Identify and explore potential partnership strategies
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by May 9, 2019 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SDHYKHB.
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for May 23, 2019, 5:00-8:00PM, AFYA Foundation offices
at 140 Saw Mill River Road, Yonkers, NY.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinators: Jeff Smith, PMD 1995 firstname.lastname@example.org, Andrew Silbiger MBA,1996, email@example.com.