- This award is sponsored by Community Partners, the pro bono consulting practice of the Harvard Business School Club of New York (HBSCNY).
- Excellence in management and/or Board governance practices that led to
improved services, growth in constituents served and better outcomes for constituents
The 1st place winner will receive $25,000 cash, the runner-up will receive $10,000 and a 3rd finalist will be awarded $5,000.
A non profit qualifies for the Leadership Award if:
- The non profit is domiciled in the greater New York City area, AND
- It currently has a Harvard Business School alumnus/a on its Board of Directors, OR
- It has been a client of the Community Partners program.
- The application is not time intensive to complete.
- An award application guide is attached, you can also find it here.
Winners will be announced and celebrated at a special Community Partners event in Midtown New York
on April 8, 2019.
We encourage your non profit to submit an application! To learn more, click here.